Without prejudice to the rights granted to consumers under Spanish law, the Hogo System 07 beds have a warranty of 30 years subject to the following conditions:
- The warranty period will begin on the day the Hogo System 07 bed is received, and will have a duration of 30 years.
- Excluded from the warranty cover are claims that have their origin in the improper or negligent use of the bed acquired.
- The warranty shall only be valid for the original buyer who made the purchase directly with Hogo. The warranty will also only be valid if the buyer notifies Hogo of the damage by notification with proof of delivery sent to the address provided on signing this document, within a reasonable period from when he or she became aware of, or should have been aware of, the damage.
- Once the claim is received, Hogo will analyse the problem alleged as speedily as possible and notify the customer of the result of its analysis.
- If the damage to the bed is covered by the warranty, the brand will have the discretionary power to determine whether it must be repaired or replaced. Hogo will be responsible for all the expenses involved in repairing or replacing the bed. If Hogo does not have the same materials as the originals available when it receives the claim, it will use materials of equal or greater value to the originals; otherwise, it may reimburse the customer for the difference in cost.
- If the damage caused is not covered by the warranty, the original buyer must pay the costs incurred as a result of the claim.
- The warranty does not infringe in any way the rights of consumers under relevant consumer protection law.
Registered office: Madrid, calle Pozuelo de Zarzón, número 4.
Customer service phone: +34 917 55 88 29
Customer service email: email@example.com